There are two methods to use Sizzy on Linux--installing using AppImageLauncher (recommended) and running a portable version using AppImage.
On certain Linux distributions, the app fails to launch due to some missing packages required to run Chromium-based apps. In case the app does not launch, try to install the following packages:
1. Download and install the latest version of AppImageLauncher for your distro.
3. Right-click the Sizzy.AppImage file and open it with AppImageLauncher.
4. You will get an option to run the image once or to install it by integrating it into your system. Choose Integrate and run.
This will install Sizzy and give you an app icon that you can pin to your dock or run through your distro's app launcher.
With this method, Sizzy will work, but as a portable app that you have to run from your Downloads folder every time (or, by creating a shortcut to the AppImage file on your desktop).
2. Navigate to the folder where you downloaded the AppImage to. Right-click the file, and click on Properties.
3. In this window, go to the Permissions tab and make sure the Allow executing file as program option is enabled.
4. Run the AppImage file to use Sizzy.